Transcript Requests / Graduation Verifications

How Do I Get a Copy of My High School Transcript?

Currently Enrolled RHS Students:
Electronic transcripts can be sent to Georgia colleges and universities at no cost using GAFutures. Transcripts to out-of-state colleges can be sent through your Scoir account at

The College Advisor will send transcripts once they have been moved over to the "Applying/Applied" column in Scoir. Regardless of the application method, you can send your transcripts via GAFutures if the application is in-state. For more information visit:

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the RHS Counseling Department:

New! Online Transcript Requests and Graduation Verifications for Alumni (Former Students) and Authorized Third Parties: 
For your convenience, all transcript requests and graduation verification requests can now be completed online.  Please use the link below to request transcripts or graduation verification. 

Phone, fax, or call-in requests will not be processed.  You will receive an order confirmation and status update as your request is received and processed.

House Bill 91

If you were denied a diploma solely due to the graduation tests, it may be possible to receive your diploma.

Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 91 on March 30, 2015. An individual (hereinafter referred to as " Student") no longer enrolled in a Georgia public school and who previously failed to receive a high school diploma in this state or was denied graduation solely for failing to achieve a passing score on one or more portions of the Georgia High School Graduation Tests or its predecessor or the Georgia High School Writing Test or its predecessor may petition the local board of education in which he or she was last enrolled to determine the Student's eligibility to receive a high school diploma pursuant to O.C.G.A § 20-2-281 .1 based on the graduation requirements in effect when the Student first entered ninth grade.

Click the link below for frequently asked questions about House Bill 91.

House Bill 91 FAQ

Click the link below to print a form to petition for your diploma.

Diploma Petition Form for Rome City Schools